Sunday, November 15, 2009

MEN: What hair do ya prefer on a woman??Sexy natural or Standout fashionable? Please help.?

Im thinking of doin my hair, but im stuck between two looks



1. Currently my hair is long over my ****, its a dark auburn brown, the texture is wavy and curls to the ends, i always style it, its in the most radiant condition ever in years. I can do all styles cause of its length, texture and condition.



BUT 2. I find it a little too dark and boring, would like to make it more attractive. I want to lighten it, get layers and highlights, you know make it more interesting.



Do men prefer long flowing healthy hair that is well groomed or cute fashionable highlighted hair that standsout. Which is more SEXY rather than eye-catching??



Think monica bellucci hair or eva longoria hair (when it highlighted n everything).



My skin is olive NOT tanned and my eys are honey.



MEN: What hair do ya prefer on a woman??Sexy natural or Standout fashionable? Please help.?

I'll always prefer natural hair, but do whatever you think looks best on you (the way that you feel most comfortable with).



MEN: What hair do ya prefer on a woman??Sexy natural or Standout fashionable? Please help.?

whatever suits her. i dont care if its blonde, brunette, redhead, green, pink or purple. doesn't matter if its shout, medium, long, braided, curly, natural or fashionable. if it suits her then we're hopefully gonna have some fantastic sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment