Friday, November 13, 2009

I just got a perm And i Hate it.. Any natural ways to straigten it back ? My hair is already dry. HE

Already had 2 inches cut off since my hair was so frizzy, It looks like i have a blond fro. I dont want to damage my hair any more then it is.



I just got a perm And i Hate it.. Any natural ways to straigten it back ? My hair is already dry. HELP ME...?

if the perm was done correctly, then it probably won't "fade" or "wash" out. perms are chemicals the chemically change the wave pattern of your. it breaks certain protein bonds in hair and then reforms it in a new curly pattern. the best way to get rid of a perm is with another perm. putting a permsolution in the hair when it is not on rods will reform those bonds in a straighter pattern. i highly suggest you have this done professionally. ask for a perm that is designed to be used on previously chemically treated hair.



I just got a perm And i Hate it.. Any natural ways to straigten it back ? My hair is already dry. HELP ME...?

A double chemical process is never good. You never use a chemical to correct another chemical. I don't care how gentle the chemical claims to be. It will only make the hair frizzier and drier. I have never ever heard a cosmetologist recommend this. Report It



I just got a perm And i Hate it.. Any natural ways to straigten it back ? My hair is already dry. HELP ME...?

if it has been more then 24 hours then just straighten it everyday



I just got a perm And i Hate it.. Any natural ways to straigten it back ? My hair is already dry. HELP ME...?

Wash it a lot and the perm will fade out. When you get a perm they tell you not to wash it for 3 days - so start shapooing and it will not take as well; then it will fade quicker.



I just got a perm And i Hate it.. Any natural ways to straigten it back ? My hair is already dry. HELP ME...?

If it has been less than 24 hours you can still shampoo some of the curl out. You can also use a straightener on it with good moisturizers to help minimize the heat damage. Good straightening products to use are Rusk Str8.



Good luck!



I just got a perm And i Hate it.. Any natural ways to straigten it back ? My hair is already dry. HELP ME...?

DONT LISTEN TO THAT WEIRDO THAT TOLD U TOO STRAIGHTEN IT EVERDAY, DONT DO IT IT DAMAGES UR HAIR WAAAAAAAAAY BADDDDD FOR REALZ, IF I WAS U ID KEEP IT UP LIKE IN A BUN OR SUMTHIN AND WAIT TILL IT GROWS BACK THEN PERNINATELY STRAIGHTEN IT



I just got a perm And i Hate it.. Any natural ways to straigten it back ? My hair is already dry. HELP ME...?

Put tons of conditioner in it a few times and most of the curls will fall out!



I just got a perm And i Hate it.. Any natural ways to straigten it back ? My hair is already dry. HELP ME...?

You need a hot oil treatment ASAP. Get some virgin olive oil, a plastic shower cap, and a towel. Wash your hair with a moisturizing shampoo, squeeze out the water GENTLY, apply a generous amounts of olive oil to your hair from root to tip and cover it with the plastic cap, then put the towel on top of that. Wear if for at least 1 hour and then rinse (no shampoo) with cool water because hot water dries your hair out. You will need to flat iron your hair to seal the cuticles and coax it to lay smooth.



I just got a perm And i Hate it.. Any natural ways to straigten it back ? My hair is already dry. HELP ME...?

I'm so sorry that you're having trouble, but maybe I can help you out just a little bit.



try using Redken Heavy Cream conditioner. it's great for damaged hair, and will help you control the frizz.



also, try putting styling gel in your hair to control it, and keep down frizz. it will also make it look less curly. but be sure to choose one with good hold, and alcohol free. and try scrunching your hair after you put the gel in.



you could also try hot oil treatments for your hair. hot oil treatments left in the hair for too long, have been known to take a lot of curl out of a perm.



you might even try a styling paste too.



I'm certainly no hair expert, and I don't know how to straighten your hair back out completely without damaging it with a flat iron, so, just try some of the things I've listed, and hopefully you'll see some positive results very soon.



one more thing, when you rinse the conditioner out of your hair, don't rinse it out completely, leave just a little in your hair and it will be softer, less frizzy, and less curly.



Best Wishes.



I just got a perm And i Hate it.. Any natural ways to straigten it back ? My hair is already dry. HELP ME...?

Try Cationic protein by Redken.When I had a perm I used this spray for perms by Aussie. I can't remember exactly what it was called,but I'm sure they still sell it. It worked great for scrunching my perm and taking away that afro look. I know Aussie is not a salon product but it did work great. Good luck and sorry about what your going through with your hair.PS. I wouldn't recommend trying to do any thing to straighten it,it will just damage it more. Just try to work with the perm.

No comments:

Post a Comment