Sunday, November 15, 2009

I am going natural. I am multiracial and I have thick wavy hair; what type of products should I use?

The rest of my hair is relaxed... I was thinking that perhaps I should cut off the permed hair when I turn 18 (in October?).



And reference....I am Jamaican, Arawak (Amerindian), and German.



I am going natural. I am multiracial and I have thick wavy hair; what type of products should I use?

-Do you know that shampoo dries out hair? It's not neccessarily a bad thing, but for some hair types it is. Shampoos contain some of the same ingredients as laundry detergents!



-Use a shampoo with a low concentration of sulfate sodium laureth (salt- really bad for your hair) or don't use it at all. Simply massage your scalp with conditioner and rinse to remove dirt. My hair has become less oily and dry since I did this.



- I really like the frizz-ease hair serum and garnier fructis products. Aussie Moist Conditioner works great too, but there are more conditioners, gels, etc. on the website.



-This takes 2 to 4 weeks begin working. This is hard to do if you don't read the book, or at least the website. Good luck! Visit the sites for more tips on how to get naturally healthy hair!



I am going natural. I am multiracial and I have thick wavy hair; what type of products should I use?

Well first of all whenever you try to grow out your perm its hard because eventually the perm will break off and you will have nothing left but your unpermed hair in an unhealthy state.



So if your not afraid to chop it off and grow your hair more healthy do that.



I love olive oil hair products its light and doesn't weigh your hair down to much. Remember that even though you do have that "good hair" it still needs to be moisturized on the regular basis.



I am going natural. I am multiracial and I have thick wavy hair; what type of products should I use?

I feel your pain I'm in that same problem. Just make sure that you condition the hair very well and on the regular so the hair doesnt beak and shed badly. Eventually it will break and you will have to cut it but conditioning will prolong the time you have till then.



And that is an interesting mix. I'm Black, English, Irish, Brazilian, Cherokee, Mexican, and some other stuff~lol~

No comments:

Post a Comment