Friday, November 13, 2009

Hair: What color is yours? Natural or did you color it?

brown with light brown highlights. Natural.



:o)



Hair: What color is yours? Natural or did you color it?

natural and brown



Hair: What color is yours? Natural or did you color it?

colored. it came out looking semi blondish!!! (which is a bad thing)



Hair: What color is yours? Natural or did you color it?

Nope mine is all Natural and its Dark Brown



Hair: What color is yours? Natural or did you color it?

Brown - natural. I'm going to color it today - reddish brown. Really going out on a limb...lol.



Hair: What color is yours? Natural or did you color it?

Black...I've never coloured my hair,I don't want to damage it



Hair: What color is yours? Natural or did you color it?

chocolate brown, and it is perfectly natural.



Hair: What color is yours? Natural or did you color it?

Chestnut-- natural



And I use color at the roots because of grays creeping in....



Hair: What color is yours? Natural or did you color it?

Mine's black, and I dye my bangs every summer (summer because I'm not doing anything in theater that I'd need normal hair for over the summer). My natural hair color is brown though.



Hair: What color is yours? Natural or did you color it?

Brown. Natural



Hair: What color is yours? Natural or did you color it?

it is now strawberry blond which my hair dresser says is as gray as i will get. It used to b auburn when i was younger and yes it is my natural color



Hair: What color is yours? Natural or did you color it?

I have returned it to the brown shade it was when I was in my prime.



Hair: What color is yours? Natural or did you color it?

Natural: Long straight Jet Black Hair...but i am tempted to try to color it? U?



Hair: What color is yours? Natural or did you color it?

light brown, natural.



Hair: What color is yours? Natural or did you color it?

Dark blond. Colored



Hair: What color is yours? Natural or did you color it?

brown and its natural



Hair: What color is yours? Natural or did you color it?

Its natural and its really dark brown



Hair: What color is yours? Natural or did you color it?

mine is a little past my shoulders layered with side bangs i love it cause you can style it in all different ways, it is light brown with little bits of brown and red in it.NATURAL



Hair: What color is yours? Natural or did you color it?

Right now my hair is boring dark brown and it's natural but in the sunlight it looks really light brown. I'm thinking of getting it colored a couple of shades lighter.



Hair: What color is yours? Natural or did you color it?

Mine is naturally blond but it's dyed brown.



- Sophie



Lori's is red.



=]



Hair: What color is yours? Natural or did you color it?

Natural blonde. =)



Hair: What color is yours? Natural or did you color it?

mine is dark brown(almost blak) in the winter, but in the summer it is a lighter color esp. in the sun it has a glint of red, and its natural



Hair: What color is yours? Natural or did you color it?

Very dark brown with reddish highlights. That's my natural hair color; I don't dye my hair (anymore).



Hair: What color is yours? Natural or did you color it?

My hair is naturally blonde,but it's currently brown.



Hair: What color is yours? Natural or did you color it?

Really dark brown-natural

No comments:

Post a Comment